Report Title: Global Engineering Plastic Market Report, History and Forecast 2014-2025, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application
Engineering Plastic Market 2019 Research report contains a qualified and in-depth examination of Engineering Plastic Market. At first, the report provides current Engineering Plastic business situation along with a valid assessment of the Engineering Plastic business.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13857519
Overview Of Engineering Plastic Market:
- PA66, also referred to as nylon 6, 6, is a polyamide from nylon class. It is made of hexamethylenediamine and adipic acid. PA66 engineering plastics is frequently used when high mechanical strength, great rigidity, and good stability under heat is required. They are used for automotive, electrical & electronics, industrial and consumer applications.In global market, the production of PA66 engineering plastics increases from 1404.2 K MT in 2011 to 1618.9 K MT in 2015, at a CAGR of more than 3.62%. In 2015, the global PA66 engineering plastics market is led by North America, capturing about 47.48% of global PA66 engineering plastics production. Europe is the second-largest region-wise market with 28.75% global production share. At present, the major manufacturers of PA66 engineering plastics are concentrated in Invista, Ascend, Solvay, BASF, Asahi Kasei, Dupont and Shenma. Invista is the world leader, holding 24.63% production market share in 2015.In application, PA66 engineering plastics downstream is wide used in automotive, electrical & electronics, machinery equipment and others and recently PA66 engineering plastics has acquired increasing significance in various fields of automotive.
Globally, the PA66 engineering plastics market is mainly driven by growing demand for automotive, which accounts for nearly 50.18% of total downstream consumption of PA66 engineering plastics in global.In price, the price of PA66 engineering plastics average price decrease from $ 3691 in 2011 to $ 2542 in 2015. The price of PA66 engineering plastics was decreased year by year. In the future, global market is expected to witness steady growth on account of rising applications with a CAGR of 3.44% from 2016 to 2021, so in the next few years, PA66 engineering plastics production will show a trend of steady growth. In 2021 the production of PA66 engineering plastics is estimated to be 1976 K MT. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.The global Engineering Plastic market was 4320 million US$ in 2018 and is expected to 5680 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.0% between 2019 and 2025.This report studies the Engineering Plastic market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2014-2018 and forecast data 2019-2025; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Report further studies the Engineering Plastic market development status and future trend across the world. Also, it splits Engineering Plastic market by type and by applications to fully and deeply research and reveal market profile and prospects.
The research covers the current market size of the Engineering Plastic market and its growth rates based on 5-year records with company outline of Key players/manufacturers:
Major classifications are as follows:
Major applications are as follows:
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13857519
Engineering Plastic Market report covers the manufacturers’ data, including: shipment, price, revenue, gross profit, interview record, business distribution etc., these data help the consumer know about the competitors better. This report also covers all the regions and countries of the world, which shows a regional development status, including market size, volume and value, as well as price data.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of Engineering Plastic in these regions, from 2014 to 2025, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
The Engineering Plastic market report provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the Engineering Plastic market size and the growth rate in 2025?
- What are the main key factors driving the global Engineering Plastic market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Engineering Plastic market?
- Which Trending factors influencing the market shares of the top regions across the globe?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies in the global Engineering Plastic market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Engineering Plastic market?
- What industrial trends, drivers and challenges are manipulating its growth?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Engineering Plastic market?
Purchase Engineering Plastic Market Report Here – https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13857519
Detailed TOC of 2019-2025 Global and Regional Engineering Plastic Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
- 1.1 Definition
- 1.2 Brief Introduction by Major Type
- 1.3 Brief Introduction by Major Application
Chapter 2 Production Market Analysis
- 2.1 Global Production Market Analysis
- 2.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
Chapter 3 Sales Market Analysis
- 3.1 Global Sales Market Analysis
- 3.2 Regional Sales Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Consumption Market Analysis
- 4.1 Global Consumption Market Analysis
- 4.2 Regional Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter 5 Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
- 5.1 Global Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
- 5.2 Regional Production, Sales Volume and Consumption Volume Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 6 Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
- 6.1 Global Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
- 6.2 Regional Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 7 Major Type Analysis
Chapter 8 Major Application Analysis
Chapter 9 Industry Chain Analysis
- 9.1 Up Stream Industries Analysis
- 9.1.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
- 9.1.2 Equipment and Suppliers
9.2 Manufacturing Analysis
- 9.2.1 Manufacturing Process
- 9.2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure
- 9.2.3 Manufacturing Plants Distribution Analysis
9.3 Industry Chain Structure Analysis
Chapter 10 Global and Regional Market Forecast
- 10.1 Production Market Forecast
- 10.1.1 Global Market Forecast
- 10.1.2 Major Region Forecast
10.2 Sales Market Forecast
- 10.2.1 Global Market Forecast
- 10.2.2 Major Classification Forecast
10.3 Consumption Market Forecast
- 10.3.1 Global Market Forecast
- 10.3.2 Major Region Forecast
- 10.3.3 Major Application Forecast
Chapter 11 Major Manufacturers Analysis
11.1 Company 3
- 11.1.1 Company Introduction
- 11.1.2 Product Specification and Major Types Analysis
- 11.1.3 2012-2017 Production Market Performance
- 11.1.4 2012-2017 Sales Market Performance
- 11.1.5 Contact Information
11.2 Company 2
- 11.2.1 Company Introduction
- 11.2.2 Product Specification and Major Types Analysis
- 11.2.3 2012-2017 Production Market Performance
- 11.2.4 2012-2017 Sales Market Performance
- 11.2.5 Contact Information
11.3 Company 3
- 11.3.1 Company Introduction
- 11.3.2 Product Specification and Major Types Analysis
- 11.3.3 2012-2017 Production Market Performance
- 11.3.4 2012-2017 Sales Market Performance
- 11.3.5 Contact Information
Chapter 12 New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- 12.1 New Project SWOT Analysis
- 12.2 New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807